Join Us For A Simple Summer Solstice Ceremony and afternoon playing in the Rapidan River with Kindred Spirits (Folks like you!)
Date: Wednesday, June 21st
Location: Sevenoaks Retreat Center
Hosted by: Susan Thesenga
Sevenoaks presents regular Earth-centered ceremonies at the Medicine Wheel for each Solstice and Equinox. Strengthen and ground yourself spiritually in these ancient and universally accessible rituals. Be nourished by the energies of the Earth as we align with our Ancestors. Remember your roots and come Home to a deeper part of you. Remembering our depth will help us to weather the storms of Life that disturb the changing surface, but do not touch the eternal Center.
- Come spend the afternoon on the Rapidan River, (inner tubes provided)
- Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the serenity and slow of the rapids along the private river access at Sevenoaks Retreat Center.
- Wonderful event for families with children.
- We will meet at the Sevenoaks parking lot at 11 a.m. and walk to the Medicine Wheel for a Summer Solstice ceremony.
- Then we will return to the parking lot, pick up what we need to enjoy an afternoon at the river.
- Bring a picnic lunch, beverages, swimsuits, towels, and a picnic blanket.
- Older kids can tube down the river, and play in deep swimming
- Younger kids can enjoy shallower waters, and tubing down a mini-rapid.