Celebrating the Wise Woman Within
Retreat, Relax and Re-claim your Power
For Women 50 and older!
July 23-26, 2020
Join Sally Brucker this summer for the Third Retreat!
Register early and save.- Space limited to 15 participants
“There is a big difference between simply becoming old and aging consciously”.
Join Us If :
- You experience a calling for change and a new understanding of what it means to be an older woman
- You are wanting some R and R from your life and time to reflect and re-connect with nature and yourself
- You are wanting the support and sharing that comes from being with other women in a nurturing environment
- You are not sure where you are on your life path at this time
- You want to explore the archetypes and role models of older women
- You wish to create ritual and ceremony to express your deepest longings and wishes
- You are ready to begin to create a more conscious and meaningful way of being in your life
You are invited to take part in a weekend workshop & retreat, which will nurture and re-vitalize your relationship to the nature, challenge, and power of being an older woman
This ‘Retreat’ will help you to:
Openly explore universal and personal experiences of aging and shed what no longer serves you
Delve into female archetypes and tap into your innate creativity through poetry, writing, storytelling, and art making (for all levels of experience)
Cultivate what qualities you will need for this stage of your life and create elements of a ceremony to perform with others which will start you on your journey.