« All Events
Peace in the Pause Retreat – Turning Over a New Leaf
October 4, 2019 - October 6, 2019
Peace in the Pause Retreat –
Turning Over a New Leaf
October 4-6, 2019
What would it feel like to pause?
What would it feel like to slow down and take time for yourself?
How would it feel to make time to listen to yourself, to do less, to allow for more space, and to relax, if just for a weekend?
If these questions resonate with you join Gretchen Schutte of Tulaprana Yoga for a weekend of turning down the volume and turning the gaze inward. Join her and other like-minded & amazing people in the beautiful Virginia countryside as they explore different ways to pause. The Peace in the Pause Retreat is a weekend of yoga, meditation, and rest. A weekend to be immersed in your practice, enjoy nature, breathe deeply, and find your peace in the pause.
What We’ll Do:
– Practice yoga and meditation for all levels, ages, and stages
– Enjoy being outside
– Journal and Reflect
– Lodging for 3 days & 2 nights
– 5 delicious & locally sourced meals
– Options for daily meditation and/or yoga
– A workshop & space for exploring meditation
– A Meditation craft project
– A fire circle Saturday evening (weather permitting)
– Access to gorgeous grounds to wander and enjoy
Register before August 1st for the early bird rate!