Sevenoaks offers your group sanctuary from a world hurrying toward outer accomplishment, offering a serene, beautiful and pristine sanctuary, which fosters exploration, connection and transformation.
Sevenoaks Retreat Center has 120 acres of mature forest, beautiful gardens and spacious lawns. This provides the perfect setting for groups who seek renewal and relaxation.
- Eight spacious guest buildings, with fully temperature-controlled rooms
- Overnight group accommodations for up to 60 people (more if people camp)
- Meeting rooms for up to 80 guests
- Multiple breakout spaces
- Gourmet dining, with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus for meals and banquets, serving up to 80 guests
- Gift Shop featuring Sevenoaks recipe cards, books, music, art and jewelry, specializing in holistic and spiritual themes
CUSTOMIZED SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
Sevenoaks offers special meeting and group rates for weekday, weekend and week-long visits. Flexible plans, package rates and group discounts are available.
- Hiking trails (over 5 miles) through forests and fields, along paths and beside gardens
- 120 acres of forest and open meadows
- Swimming in the nearby Rapidan River and sunning near our spring-fed pond
- Communing around a large sand-lined fire circle for bonfires
- Sweat Lodges, Labyrinth, and Medicine Wheel for ceremony, celebration, and purification
- A sacred grove of huge, wise 300-year-old oak trees